April 13 – 15, 2021 I Virtual – Live, Switzerland I English
The SLII Experience™
SLII® is the most widely taught leadership model in the world. It teaches leaders to use the appropriate leadership style in response to the needs of the person and the situation.
Our learning design—The SLII Experience™—uses game-changing techniques that immerse learners in SLII quickly, deeply, and effectively. In this program, you will learn a new language for leadership that will help you increase the quality and quantity of conversations you have with your team members, accelerate their development, increase their performance, and support autonomy. Becoming a situational leader will allow you to partner with those you lead, giving them what they need to succeed.
The virtual classroom format begins with a pre-workshop activity that participants complete prior to the workshop. The prework is followed by five 2-hour virtual sessions spread over three days. The virtual sessions offer learners an engaging experience that includes instruction, group activities, and opportunities to practice new skills.
VIRTUAL – LIVE SESSION SCHEDULE
Session 1: 09:00 – 11:00 CET
Session 2: 14:00 – 16:00 CET
Session 3: 09:00 – 11:00 CET
Session 4: 14:00 – 16:00 CET
Session 5: 09:00 – 11:00 CET
- Diagnose the development levels of employees and choose the appropriate leadership style
- Increase the frequency and quality of conversations about performance and development
- Create a communication model for all levels of the organization to support cultural change and move toward a high-performance organization
- Become a flexible leader who is highly skilled at goal setting, coaching, performance evaluation, active listening, feedback, and proactive problem solving
- Increase individual and organizational accountability by linking goals and planned intentions to an action plan
Zürich, Switzerland +41 44 830 10 39
Who Should Attend
- Individuals in leadership roles who want to increase their effectiveness
- Executives and senior-managers
- Mid-level, new managers or supervisors
*Sales tax applied to course materials for all sessions as required.