September 7 and 9
September 7 and 9, 2021 I Virtual – Live, Switzerland I English
TEAM LEADERSHIP – VIRTUAL
Teams often fail to thrive due to unclear goals, a lack of defined roles, and no shared purpose. Our Team Leadership training program teaches managers to diagnose their teams’ development and apply the right leadership style to build and sustain high performance teams.
Based on years of research that analyzes the nature of great teams, this workshop teaches leaders the predictable stages of team development and the team leadership styles needed to move them forward quickly and successfully. By teaching managers these leadership skills, you can significantly improve your teams’ ability to execute on projects, grow the business, and adapt to whatever arises.
The virtual classroom format begins with a set of pre-workshop LAUNCH activities that take approximately an hour to complete. This is followed by three 2-hour virtual sessions spread out over a few days. Participants also complete video and activity-based assignments between sessions 1 and 2, and sessions 2 and 3.
VIRTUAL – LIVE SESSION SCHEDULE
Session 1: 09:00 – 11:00 CET
Session 2: 13:00 – 15:00 CET
Session 3: 09:00 – 11:00 CET
- Discover the Team Performance Mindset that helps teams perform at their best
- Learn how to diagnose team needs by identifying the development stages all teams progress through and understanding what high performance teams do at each stage
- Develop the team leadership behaviors that help teams the most: structuring a team charter, leveraging conflict, fostering team accountability, and encouraging risk taking
Zürich, Switzerland +41 44 830 10 39
Who Should Attend
- Team leaders participating with other team leaders
- Intact teams going through the learning experience at the same time
*Sales tax applied to course materials for all sessions as required.