May 24 – 26, 2021 I Virtual – Live, Switzerland I English
LEADING PEOPLE THROUGH CHANGE – VIRTUAL
Change efforts often fail because the organization and their leaders lack the framework and skills to guide their people through it effectively. Failed or stalled change initiatives waste time and money, reduce productivity and engagement, and increase employee turnover. It doesn’t have to be this way.
Our Leading People Through Change® program teaches your executives and managers how to lead successful change initiatives by involving others throughout the change process. Collaborative conversations allow challenges and concerns to be identified early allowing people to understand why the change is needed, what to change, and how to do it. This high-involvement approach decreases the feeling of being controlled and builds momentum for the change.
The virtual classroom format begins with a pre-workshop activity that is followed by four virtual sessions spread out over three days. The virtual sessions offer learners an engaging experience that includes instruction with compelling visuals and materials, group activities, and proven learning exercises that provide opportunities to practice new skills.
VIRTUAL – LIVE SESSION SCHEDULE
Session 1: 09:00 – 11:00 CET
Session 2: 09:00 – 11:00 CET
Session 3: 08:30 – 10:00 CET
Session 4: 12:00 – 13:30 CET
- Understand your organization’s history in implementing changes
- Identify your challenges and desired outcomes
- Develop your change leadership skills and mindset
- Learn the process to successfully execute a high involvement appproach to change
- Create a method to evaluate your progress
Zürich, Switzerland +41 44 830 10 39
Who Should Attend
- Executives looking to make the capacity to change a part of their corporate culture
- Managers wishing to reduce resistance and increase their team’s commitment to change
- Intact teams that want to become more resilient and agile
*Sales tax applied to course materials for all sessions as required.