August 31, 2021 I Virtual – Live, Switzerland I English
BUILDING TRUST – VIRTUAL
Trust is at the heart of every relationship, and it’s especially critical in the workplace. In fact, the primary factor affecting employee turnover is whether or not a trusting relationship was developed between the manager and the employee. Our Building Trust workshop teaches managers and their team members how to build trust to increase engagement, creativity, and commitment.
Based on 30 years of research, our trust experts have developed a simple, yet powerful trust model that provides a common language and framework, focused on the specific behaviors that build trust. With the Building Trust program, individuals are able to understand the impact of their behaviors on building or eroding trust, and can identify those aspects that need attention to build and maintain trusting relationships.
The virtual classroom format begins with a pre-workshop LAUNCH activity followed by two 2-hour virtual sessions spread out over one day. Participants complete an assignment between sessions 1 and 2.
VIRTUAL – LIVE SESSION SCHEDULE
Session 1: 09:00 – 11:00 CET
Session 2: 14:00 – 16:00 CET
- Learn The Building Trust framework
- Develop an action plan to engage in more trust-building behaviors
- Learn a three-step process for rebuilding trust
- Plan and practice two trust-building conversations
Zürich, Switzerland +41 44 830 10 39
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who can beneﬁt from building trust, from senior executives to managers to team leaders to individual contributors
*Sales tax applied to course materials for all sessions as required.