July 6 and 8, 2021 I Virtual – Live, Switzerland I English
BLANCHARD MANAGEMENT ESSENTIALS
Becoming a manager is one of the most challenging transitions, with the new manager’s future and their team’s productivity in the balance. Research shows that fewer than 10 percent of managers were prepared for a leadership role. Promoting a high performer without the proper management skills can have serious consequences for both the individual and the organization.
The Blanchard Management Essentials training program builds on the time-tested secrets of The New One Minute Manager and introduces the core conversation types and communication skills managers need to achieve success quickly and build positive relationships with their teams. Managers will acquire the mindset and skillset to help them become a great manager.
The virtual classroom format begins with two pre-workshop LAUNCH activities followed by three 2-hour virtual sessions spread out over time. Participants complete assignments between sessions 1 and 2, and sessions 2 and 3.
VIRTUAL – LIVE SESSION SCHEDULE
Session 1: 09:00 – 11:00 CET
Session 2: 14:00 – 16:00 CET
Session 3: 09:00 – 11:00 CET
- Compare the workplace roles of an individual contributor and manager and identify the new mindset required for making the transition.
- Learn the Four Core Conversations based on the secrets of The New One Minute Manager: Goal Setting, Praising, Redirecting and Wrapping Up.
- Gain the essential communication skills to boost relationships and work well with others based on our time-tested coaching model.
- Practice Communication Essentials and the Four Core Conversations using real-work situations.
Zürich, Switzerland +41 44 830 10 39
Who Should Attend
- First-time managers and those considering a transition into management
- Emerging leaders and high potential individual contributors
- Experienced leaders looking to sharpen their skills
*Sales tax applied to course materials for all sessions as required.